Pages

1.1.13

2013, yo.

Well well well. 2013 is here. We survived the apocalypse (surprise surprise) and the holidays are (finally) behind us. It's been a while since I've made a post and it's time that I've done so. 

I was talking with a friend the other night, and we are going to make 2013 different. We are going to lose weight (however we both have said the same thing every new year, and it never sticks) and we are going to be more out going. 

I'm going to be honest. I mean like... for real honest. 
  • I'm lazy as hell. 
  • I like savory food. 
  • I eat my emotions.
  • I eat when I'm bored. 
  • I don't like working out. 
  • I am my own worst enemy.
  • I'd rather starve.
There. 

I've said it. 

I know it's not the "right" way. I know it's lazy and bad for me and blah blah blah. I KNOW. I don't want to work for it, but I want it to happen. Typical fat ass mentality, I know. 

I lack motivation. I mean genuine motivation. "Thinspiration" pictures do nothing for me. Motivational talks do nothing but give me a headache due to so much eye rolling. Maybe there's something psychologically wrong with me. I've lost weight before but that was the "bad" way. But it worked. 

My friend suggested we keep a food journal and a regular journal. I do keep a regular journal (that I update when the mood strikes). I figure that I could turn this into a food journal. Since I got a snazzy iPhone, I will take pictures of what I eat so that I could lament later on how bad (or maybe even how good) I am doing. 

I'll have to start it tomorrow, as I've already eaten today and it's nearly 8p. Gotta get up for work tomorrow. 

OH, yes. I am back to working. WOOT. Hello money! How I have I missed you.

Eh. Lazy is kicking in. Don't know what else to say, so... That's it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment