Pages

3.1.13

Chuckie

If you're like me and a child of the late 80s -- early 90s, you remember Chuckie... that redheaded doll with a thirst for blood and murder. I am, in no way shape or form, a fan of horror movies, but I remember watching a couple of snippets of the movies when I was younger. 

You know how it goes... Older cousins who dictated what movies were rented at West Coast Video (Blockbuster put West Coast out of business in my area. A good 15 or so years ago). So I  was the one stuck under the blankets trying to block out the screams all night. 

I digress. I had a nightmare about it out of the blue last night. I don't know what was going on... One minute I'm going into a fun house and then the next minute I'm being chased by a knife wielding killer doll!

Now with my active imagination, I couldn't go back to sleep because I was insistent that he was lurking on the edge of my bed or around my door. 

Needless to say, I'm tired. 

But big news, I finally got cable! I was quite pleased with myself that I was able to go this long without cable. I have been able to watch shows online and for a while that suited me just  fine. However, now? Not so much. I guess I'm just tired of sitting in the spare room staring at my laptop. 

Yes. I know. The point of having a laptop is so that I am not confined to one spot with it. What can I say, I make no sense what-so-ever.

Onto the fun stuff...

Breakfast - Apple Jacks - 70 Calories each (210 total)
2% milk, 8oz. - 120 Calories
Dinner - Chicken Parmesan - 203 Calories
Baked Ziti - 572 Calories
Orange Juice (not photoed) - 10oz - 138 Calories 

Total Calories for the Day: 1274

0 comments:

Post a Comment