Pages

2.1.13

Today started off badly. I hit a deer! A young deer ran out in front of me at 5am this morning on my way to work. I am traumatized. The poor thing flipped and flew in the air like a damn rag doll.  It was heart breaking... I swear, if it was a fully grown deer, I think it would have flew through the windshield instead of flying away from the car. Luckily my car came out unscathed though. I guess that is a plus...

Kids at work have been unruly! I'm just glad that I don't deal with them directly. It's like ever since the full moon, they've became these beasts that have been caged up for too long. I know it was the holiday season, and they wanted to be with their families--but damn!! I couldn't be direct care. No way no how! I'm too much of a push over to actually be an authority figure to kids. Hell, I can't be authoritative toward my staff (a whole whopping 2 people!). I am a perpetual door mat. 

ANYWAY... 

In an effort to track what I eat, I'm posting pictures. (YAY Pictures!!) It'll help me visualize how crappy I eat. Or, not so crappy? I reopened my sparkpeople.com account to help with the calorie count. Eventually I'm going to start posting pictures of myself to show the physical changes... Right now I don't have my mirror set up to do so. 

I realized I need to drink more water. 

A lot more water. I was doing good for a while. My face was clear and break outs were minimal.   Granted I don't have many break outs now, but still. I don't really drink a lot of anything, which I know is really dumb. Hydration is key! Blah blah blah. At work I drink a lot of juice, because that is what's readily available. I don't trust the water there. I don't really know why, but I don't...

Here's what I ate for the day:

Breakfast - 6" cheese steak - 520 Calories

Lunch - Chicken Salad - 272 Calories
16 Oz. Orange Juice - 220 Calories
Salad Dressing - 120 Calories

Dinner - 80 Calories
Naval Orange - 64 Calories
Oikos Vanilla Yogurt - 110 Calories
Water - 0 calories
Total Calories for the day: 1385

I realized I am horribly out of shape. Like crazy bad. I went to the mall with a friend on Tuesday and my legs were killing me after walking for 30 minutes. Mind you, this wasn't a fast pace walk. It was a window shopping type walking. Around 1.5 hours of walking, I had to stop and sit down. My right calf felt extremely tight and prickly. I know that isn't a good thing. Poor circulation and what not. I'm hoping that it isn't onset diabetes. 

Mom had acute diabetes before she passed, and it runs on my dads side of the family. So needless to say, the chances of me getting it (along with my very poor eating/exercising habits) are very high. I definitely don't want that. 

This is all I'm going to say for the night. I've got work I need to do, for work. Don't you love when work comes home with you? It never ends!!

Night folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment